The page uses Browser Access Keys to help with keyboard navigation. Click to learn moreSkip to Navigation

Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts. Please reference the following list to use access keys on your system.

Alt and the accesskey, for Internet Explorer on Windows
Shift and Alt and the accesskey, for Firefox on Windows
Shift and Esc and the accesskey, for Windows or Mac
Ctrl and the accesskey, for the following browsers on a Mac: Internet Explorer 5.2, Safari 1.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6+.

We use the following access keys on our gateway

n Skip to Navigation
k Accesskeys description
h Help
Our Lady of the Lake University    
  Feb 23, 2018
Undergraduate Catalog 2017-2018

Undergraduate Catalog 2017-2018

This Catalog supersedes all previous issues. Any student whose program is interrupted by an absence of one year or more may incur the obligation of meeting changed requirements as printed in the current Catalog.

Our Lady of the Lake University of San Antonio reserves the right to withdraw courses at any time, and to change fees, rules, calendar, curricula, degree programs, degree requirements, graduation procedures and any other requirement affecting students. Changes will become effective whenever the appropriate authorities so determine. The provisions of this Catalog do not constitute a contract, expressed or implied, between an applicant, student or faculty member and Our Lady of the Lake University of San Antonio.

Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Our Lady of the Lake University that fall under one of these areas: (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the institution, (2) to file a third-party comment at the time of the institution’s decennial review, or (3) to file a complaint against the institution for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement.

For other concern or complaints, please contact the Vice President for Student Life (campus life, student activities, etc.), Chief Academic Officer (academic issues), or Director of Human Resources (employee issues).